For those of you who have not been before, get ready to truly be enchanted by the rock’s mysterious sounds and beauty. Over 1,825 feet above sea level, we will climb to the top for a one-hour yoga class led by LifeTime Fitness yoga instructor and Yoga Girl’s own, Melissa Burns. No yoga experience is needed. However, due to the extent of the climb, we ask that you consider your own personal level of health and fitness before signing up. After our yoga class, we will have a couple of hours for hiking and free time. For park information, check out the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area website.
Participation fee: $50 per person
Registration DEADLINE: May 4, 2013
• 6:30AM – Bus departs to Rock
• 8:00AM – 11:00AM (3 hours at Enchanted Rock)
– 1 hour yoga class atop Enchanted Rock
– 2 hour hiking (free time)
• 11:30AM – Bus departs home